Your views as parents and carers are very important to us - without your support our job would be so much more difficult!
There are several ways to express your views:
- Join the friendly FPTA and share ideas or concerns so that they can feedback directly to me.
- Make an appointment to see your child's classteacher or Mr McCadden.
- Speak to one of our Governors whose details are listed on the Governors' page.
- Complete the annual online questionnaire sent to all parents.
- Visit Ofsted's 'Parent View' website. You can find the site by clicking on the following link: https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
Parent View gives you the chance to tell us what you think about your child’s school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. Ofsted use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
By sharing your views, you’ll be helping our school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about our school. Or, if you want to, view the results for any school in England.
Please read some of the latest comments by our parents by clicking here.