We are seeking a suitably experienced Teaching Assistant to support learning in one of our Key Stage 2 classes, for 32 hours per week, term time only.
We are seeking a friendly, approachable and flexible person to work in one of our KS2 classrooms Therefore experience as a TA/LSA, or similar, in a primary school is essential. This is a permanent position.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you are:
- enthusiastic and creative
- able to inspire children to learn and have high expectations
- committed to raising standards
- keen to work effectively as part of a small team
- have experience of working with KS2 children
- able to support the Christian ethos of our Church of England school
In return we offer:
- an exciting and stimulating working environment
- opportunities for Continued Professional Development
- friendly and supportive staff committed to supporting our children academically and socially
- a bright, well-resourced school building and outdoor learning environment
- lovely children and supportive parents
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and two satisfactory references. Birdham CE Primary School is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment.
An application form, job description and person specification are available from the link above and also from the School Office.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing Date: 4 Dec 2023
Interviews: 8 Dec 2023
Start Date: 8 Jan 2024